{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.071 visninger | Oprettet:

Hjælp til at rette engelsk stil {{forumTopicSubject}}

HJÆLP søges, Er der et frisk menneske, som vil rette min engelsk stil?

New narcissism
1. The text "me, me, me", gives us the impression that there is reason to think and worry about young people today are more narcissistic than ever before. Through the Internet people can achieve wealth and fame, and everyone can create his own reality in this society in parallel with the real world, manipulate your real reality in any way you want. In the new narcissistic life is the most important appearance. Plastic surgery is the newest, and many uses of plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is used if you are not satisfied with the appearance. In our 'new' way of life, the look that said everything and this is where plastic surgery comes into play. . They spend money on designing their appearance to appeal to as many people as possible, and attention is a competition, you cannot win too often. Therefore, the term new narcissism means that people today are willing to do anything to achieve fame, attention and wealth to their own advantage.
"Student narcissism on the march" refers to the same study as in "Me, Me, Me", and according to this article society will only reproduce more selfish and self-centered individuals to create a generation that lacks talent and realism (quote p 5 of 12, l 10: .. "This is a generation unapologetically focused on the individual"). Janice McDuffie partly blames the parents for being too soft on their children, which covers them from the real, harsh world, which is causing the kids to trust that there is room for bethinking about themselves first. This is also to make the kids too confident and hopeful about their future, not exciting enough in the process of learning and social wishes. They believe that it can be dangerous in the long time future of our world to trust on such narcissistic generations to take over a generation, they call the me generation. But unlike the other two articles, in Catherine Wes "Do today's young people really think they are so extraordinary?" Writes that, giving to Jimmy Carter (former President, but also a university speaker) there has been no important change in student attitude towards themselves. This opinion is supported by a education by a University of Western Ontario, where they were powerless to show an increase in today's youth narcissism in relation to previous studies1 therefore challenges the term "generation me". Both texts are supported by technical studies, a known technique to prove that experts support your opinion, which makes it more difficult for the reader to not find credible. The text says nothing about how they were conducted; making it even more uncertain for the reader to question their definition of narcissism, their measurement technique of meaning.
3. Today in modern society, the individual in focus, making the individual the historically important customer yet. First came the computer and the computer replacement Internet, World Wide Web, where everyone online is right and everyone can communicate with all the crisscrossing the country limitations core. This also means that all 'ordinary people' can communicate with all the 'stars'.
A special social networking site like Facebook, Myspace or various dating sites provide a space for the individual to focus on themselves and their life as a celebrity with a website. Facebook is widespread. Facebook works for many as a calendar, a diary and a photo album. Myspace is more focused on just the music and social networking and dating websites in the link you up with your significant other person.
Facebook and Myspace are not only positive social media. On facebook and Myspace, it is often easier for people to carry out bullying and stuff like that. The use of the Internet can also be discussed. There are both positive and negative sides of the Internet. The Internet is a time-consuming and takes lots of time many young people.
There will always be both pros and cons around the track. Ethics and morality is something every individual has to deal with along with a clear conscience. You can only hope that the power to decide to use the internet is smart enough to use it with respect for others.

Spar penge på din forsikring

• Der er endnu ikke skrevet kommentarer

Kommentér på:
Hjælp til at rette engelsk stil

Annonce