{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
482 visninger | Oprettet:

Engelsk Stil.. Hjælp! {{forumTopicSubject}}

Nogle MEGET flinke folk der vil hjælpe mig med at rette min engelsk stil?? jeg er total tumpe til engelsk!!

When teasing becomes bullying

I don’t have that great experience about bullying. I have never been teased or bullied myself and have never don it to anyone ells. But when that is said, I must also say, that I think everyone shot have an opinion about the subject. Because it’s a still grooving problem in the would today.
In USA and England and many other country’s they have school-uniforms, so the children can’t be teased bye there close. But those who want to tease will always fined a way, I think.
Those people who tease must have a problem! No one can be that terrible too other humans if not there is a serious problem. I think it’s because they are afraid, maybe they aren’t so strong alls they seemed.
For a week ago, I heart from an episode at my old school, about seven boys aged 13-16, hat kicked and punched a boy at same age, they hat even heart him with sticks! That’s something I don’t get. Of cause the headmaster and teachers hat given the boys a fair punishment, and even send some of them away.
But I actually don’t believe that those boys are the evil himself, I hope that most of them are weary sorry for the victim.
Its not only in the school bullying is a problem, we hear more and more about adult people who is getting teased on there work too. Meany have to quit there jobs because they are totally ruined. Whet its adult people who tease its not physical, but only a problem in the mind. That’s why the boss and other humans don’t see it before it’s too late.
I think people shot bee more open for teasing, then it wouldn’t be so big a problem. We can’t prevent it totally but tray too.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Engelsk Stil.. Hjælp!
Kommentér på:
Engelsk Stil.. Hjælp!

Annonce